USA 2020 Elections: Thread

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Fri Dec 11 16:27:08 PST 2020

On Sat, 12 Dec 2020 09:46:00 +1100
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 11, 2020 at 07:35:55PM -0300, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> > 	Go learn what are the fundamental values and principles of liberalism and then see how worthless your objection is. Nobody needs to 'lay out' any 'pathway of action' before being allowed by trumpofascists to explain what trumpofascism is. Trumpo and his supporters are moral  GARBAGE. I don't need permission from any kind of garbage to call it garbage.
>
> Your second sentence is the answer to your first sentence - just not in the way you understand your own words.

	My first sentence isn't a question so there's nothing to answer.

> Your last sentence is factually correct, if an increasingly gaunt hook to hang your hat on...

> > > Who are the evil ones again?
> >
> > 	trumpofascists are evil.
>
> Please!  You mean trumpofascists AND demrat-fascists

	No I mean trumpofascists because I was talking about you.

> - at least don't hide your universal disdain for North American voters of all stripes,

	When have I done that? I don't need to hide my universal disdain for voters of all stripes, in every 'jurisdiction' of the planet.

	And as far as the democratic farce in the US goes, I think I've mentioned a couple of times the painfully obvious fact that the US cesspool is ruled by a ONE PARTY SYSTEM with two fascist factions which are mirror images of each other.

>or you at least appear to demonstrate partisanship.  I'm partisan, and you at least claim to be non partisan, so it's rude to repeatedly hide the fact.

	see? lying gets you nowhere :

	Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2016 17:08:21 -0300
	"As a matter of fact, the US has a one party rule system with the One Party being composed of two factions..."

	Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2017 16:07:11 -0300
	"except the americunt "democrats" are exactly the same kind of right wing nazi you[james donald] are. Only a monkey like you would fail to understand the fact that the US is ruled by One Party."

	Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2018 03:08:23 -0300
	"...the fact that the US democracy is based on a one party system with two identical factions, one painted 'blue' and the other painted 'red'.

	Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2018 20:30:52 -0300
	"that partisan line of thinking is nonsense and in reality the US has a one party system with both candidates being exactly equally bad."

	Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2020 01:25:07 -0300
	"the US has a one party system and the one party is composed of two virtually identical factions, the demrats and the rethuglicans. Notice that the original name of the party (jefferson's) was the "Democratic-Republican" party."

	et cetera