USA 2020 Elections: Thread

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Dec 11 14:46:00 PST 2020

On Fri, Dec 11, 2020 at 07:35:55PM -0300, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Dec 2020 09:20:30 +1100
> Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Dec 11, 2020 at 07:11:19PM -0300, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> > >
> > > 	what's that supposed to mean
> >
> > Without laying out a pathway of action for "the stupid evil deplorables" as you call them, we are no better than them.
>
> 	Go learn what are the fundamental values and principles of liberalism and then see how worthless your objection is. Nobody needs to 'lay out' any 'pathway of action' before being allowed by trumpofascists to explain what trumpofascism is. Trumpo and his supporters are moral  GARBAGE. I don't need permission from any kind of garbage to call it garbage.

Your second sentence is the answer to your first sentence - just not in the way you understand your own words.

Your last sentence is factually correct, if an increasingly gaunt hook to hang your hat on...

> >  And since we "should" know better, we're worse, since we malign them, and THEY don't know any better, yet we supposedly do!

> 	"we"?

For values of 'we' on the 'we' axis corresponding to 'you'

> > Who are the evil ones again?
>
> 	trumpofascists are evil.

Please!  You mean trumpofascists AND demrat-fascists - at least don't hide your universal disdain for North American voters of all stripes, or you at least appear to demonstrate partisanship.  I'm partisan, and you at least claim to be non partisan, so it's rude to repeatedly hide the fact.