USA 2020 Elections: Thread

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Dec 11 13:22:02 PST 2020

On Fri, Dec 11, 2020 at 03:40:21PM -0300, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Dec 2020 23:59:13 +1100
> Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
> > On Fri, Dec 11, 2020 at 04:59:12AM -0300, Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 wrote:
> > > 	so wasted 1 minute to find this
> > > 	https://www.foxnews.com/politics/missouri-5-more-states-ask-to-join-texas-supreme-court-election-case-against-georgia-others
> > > 	"This is political posturing through litigation. Not one of those attorneys general believes they are entitled to win"
> >
> > > 	I guess fauxnews is on the side of china and the democrats eh.
> >
> > Indeed.
>
> 	so how are you any different from professor turd?

Well done for that question.  You actually got me thinking for a moment.

The carpet muncher is incoherent.

But notwithstanding that, to the extent he "opposes everything" (which is by no means a given, as he is so incoherent) his "position" is much closer to your general position than mine.

Note you are already characterising any possible win by Trump as 'effectively nothing but a successful outcome of "his" deep state/corporate faction'.

I find your position offensive, insofar as you fail to give any credence to the millions of disaffected Trump voters (not "Rep. voters" either...).

We've had four bloody years of the leftist marxist extremist-activist "main stream media" gaslighting their DemRat voters and demonizing the Trump half of the USA population, demonising them/us as "Hitlerites" and Trump as "literally Hitler".

   CJ Hopkins: Where's The Hitler?
   https://www.zerohedge.com/political/cj-hopkins-wheres-hitler
   [marginally humorous]

Combined with etreme bias and censorship by big tech and it's a bloody miracle we sustained our support for Trump, AT ALL!

"We the people" deserve more credit for turning out to Trump rallies, for voting, for actually peacefully protesting, for organising and generally doing "what should be done by a civilly-active normal member of society", and as a result of all this we collectively delivered the greatest electoral win for an incubent president in US history, which was stolen.

This win was delivered by normal "sheeple".

Delivered with Trump, for Trump, for us all.  Even for you and the rest of us mangey anarchists :/

You know in our elite anarchist cathedrals we run around denigrating the deplorable sheeple without a blink ("these suckers vote, ha ha").

And yet in the next breath we bemoan the lack of "political engagement by the majority of sheeple".

That is frankly, outright double standards with no hope whatsoever for the endlessly maligned 'conservative' majority of "sheeple" - slapping them in the face no matter WHAT they do - and you/we still manage to complain?

We're a bloody joke Punk, a bloody joke!  And in the face of such literally hopeless double bullshit by our "lofty intellects", we don't deserve shit...