Jacob Appelbaum linked to hateful bigotry and sexual assault

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 09:21:05 PST 2020

PS:  -  They are not rapists.  They were real dreamers.  They are men.
Remember Johnny Deep, Neymar, and other ridiculous alegations of "rape".
They were the victims.

I do hate Orange Dump, but I will defend that son of a bitch if innocent.
Until I know, he is not.  I know one of his victims in person.  She
"received" an amazing jewel as "gift for her silence", but she was married
and said "no, you are an old man and stink to piss" and left the jewel.  He
laughed, didn't respect her and touched her breasts.  She only told me this
disgusting story this year.