FBI Announcs: Did Have Thousands of Documents on Seth Rich and His Laptop -- Kim Dotcom on Seth Rich's USB; USA: Whites not hate-filled enough for Dem program to succeed - [PEACE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Dec 10 15:48:33 PST 2020

   Attorney Ty Clevenger’s Determination Led to the FBI Announcing Today They Actually Did Have Thousands of Documents on Seth Rich and His Laptop
   https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/attorney-ty-clevengers-determination-led-fbi-announcing-today-actually-thousands-documents-seth-richs-laptop/
   By Joe Hoft
   Published December 9, 2020 at 9:10pm

      For years we reported on the murder of Seth Rich and followed up with numerous posts about the emails that were used as the basis to create the Trump – Russia conspiracy.

      For four years the FBI lied and said they had nothing on Seth Rich, but then today we learn that the FBI has 20,000 pages and a laptop all related to Seth Rich.  The Deep State FBI liars finally brought the Seth Rich case out of the closet.

      [in depth details of deep state's sordid bullshittery follows]