Revolutionary cypherpunks with balls still want to kill Bill Gates

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Thu Dec 10 13:31:07 PST 2020

Revolutionary cypherpunks with balls still want to kill Bill Gates

I'm not the one coming here making Cointelpro-type-assertions without evidence all the time.

Nor am I the one defending the technofascist, Western-Capitalist, GovCorp JEW, Jakob Appelbaum against effeminate Nazi's.

Nor am I the one apparently without any Btc - like Nazi Nick Szabo.

Some of the Nazi-Fag-Moron-Eunuchs on this list don't seem to hear so good.

Bitches leave.