Pentagon Jew Oinker, BatShit-Stasi 2.0, wants to AML/KYC cypherpunks!

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Thu Dec 10 10:34:47 PST 2020

On Thu, 10 Dec 2020 08:29:51 +0000 (UTC)
professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> Pentagon Jew Oinker, BatShit-Stasi 2.0, wants to AML/KYC cypherpunks!

	looks like bitchcoin isn't too strong against AML/KYC attacks by govcorp eh? But don't worry, govcorp doesn't exist.

> I have LESS than ONE Btc I BOUGHT in 2014 for 640 Au $

	ok, so your commitment to 'cypherpunk' e-money is rather modest. You didn't sell your house to buy bitcoins or anything like that. 600 au$ is roughly what you spend on whisky in one month I'd assume?

> That might be enough for some Nazi morons to come calling so I've destroyed it.

	Ok, so now you actually don't have any btc. And you previously declared :

	"Real cypherpunks hold some Btc"

	You don't hold any btc, so you're not a real cypherpunk. Q.E.D.

> I was never going to spend it since that was not the point. I bought it for bragging rights and to hodl for the BETTER Btc.

	huh? better btc? like bitcoin 2.0 or something?

> As for founders - I didn't get a computer till late 2000.

	really? well, better luck with your retardphone-brain-implant. Don't forget to mention jim bell to get a discount!