Foundations for treason against MSM executives ? -- ONE lousy vote, every 4 years! - treason - USA 2020 Elections: Thread

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Thu Dec 10 04:19:38 PST 2020

To what extent could charges of treason be sustained in the SCOTUS against executives of CNN, MSNBC, AP and other fake news "MSM" corporations?

We want to see actual treason, actually sustainable in SCOTUS cases (you must always target the highest court, not the lower courts, even though you begin by filing in lower courts).

Treason, leading to executions.

It ain't real if it ain't real.

The game needs to be real.