Pentagon Jew Oinker, BatShit-Stasi 2.0, wants to AML/KYC cypherpunks!

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Thu Dec 10 03:15:08 PST 2020

I don't have anything against Jews more than I have against any other stupid religion and if I sound like I'm slurring them its to expose Jew-Lover, Batshit Crazy, as the sort of Jew-Lover that ought to be stomped to death by any self-respecting Nazi-Fag-Moron.

Nazi-Fag-Morons kill each other all the time over treacherous things like a staunch kamaraden suddenly falling for a pentagon-style-technofascist of Jewish background; like Jacob Appelbaum, for example.
Normally I bend the stick toward helping Jews since the Holocaust was so bad. For example, I want c-punks to proffer tactical support to Soros and maybe consider eliminating Israel as the last nation-state.
In my blogging over the years I also prepped a " some of my best friends are Jews " post-script since I was attacking Marx and Freud so much. And one time I was stuck with some morons trying to incite some murderous hatefilled bigotry and I asked them if it applied to Dylan.
This prompted what seemed to be the ultimate gambit that " Hitler was a Jew! "

I was reminded of that nasty incident when Batshit ( once again! ) defended his technofascist, GovCorp Jew-boyfriend against attacks from effeminate fag NAZI's!

What kind of Nazi-Fag-Moron terrorists are you?