final solution for professor turd

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Dec 9 19:06:17 PST 2020

On Wed, 9 Dec 2020 23:58:34 +0000 (UTC)
professor turd <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> vomited:

> This pentagon-Jew-loving puke --  Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf - - needs to be doxxed, ddossed and destroyed.

	I'm waiting for other list members to do that to professor turd. They certainly would if they were actual 'cypherpunks'. But many of them seem to be cypherpukes, just like professor turd.

	As to my 'love' for jakobo appelbaum it goes as far as recognizing that the only thing he ever did right was becoming a target of the pentagon feminazis (pentagon feminazis, i.e. professor turd). By now the turd must have repeated some 20 times the lie that I'm jakobo's best friend, and he will continue to lie  because lying is the only thing a turd like him can do.