RFC: eventually resolving things

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Dec 9 15:58:34 PST 2020

Climate change is surely bringing untold disaster to humanity, hence the COVID ' crisis-as-opportunity ' pivot and reset - a catalyst for global action.

Since there are ( Bayesian probable ) aliens I'd ask them not to judge us all by the likes of Elon Musk and forgive us our trespasses.

No what about that garbage US military agents post supporting Jacob Appelbaum?

    Maybe it's time to rename the list to Batshit crazies cypher fascists? crypo fascists? OUTRIGHT fascists?

This pentagon-Jew-loving puke --  Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf - - needs to be doxxed, ddossed and destroyed.

"... Mr  Appelbaum, sorry, Assange agreed that some level of privacy was necessary for the successful operation of the military ..."
http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/drive/assange-i-can-rule-from-overseas/4844186

JACOB, sorry, JULIAN " ‘[The military] protects the sovereignty of Australia. It protects the independence of Australia.' ASSANGE July, 2013