FLU Truthers whistling past the graveyard

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Dec 9 13:45:57 PST 2020

	It's quite notable that this fine list is full of flu scammers like professor turd. Apart from that turd, the most notable of these flu scammers and government agents are jim bell and peter bigbrother. Trumpofascist grarpamp has also repeatedly lied about the nature of the flu farce. And so has trumpofascist harkness (while admiting it's a farce at the same time). Mirimir has also repeatedly lied about it. And so has tanaka.

	It's doubly notable that nobody is saying anything sensible about this crass  PSYOP whose purpose is to further entrench surveillance and automated totalitarianism. You'd expect the 'cypherpunks' on this list to...at least say something half sane? Nah, I guess that's asking too much.

	Apart from my comments, virtually all the stuff posted about the flu farce is government propaganda.

	here, govcorp plans candidly published on the arpanet

	https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/06/now-is-the-time-for-a-great-reset/

	"We can emerge from this crisis a better world, if we act quickly and jointly, writes Schwab. The changes we have already seen in response to COVID-19 prove that a reset of our economic and social foundations is possible. This is our best chance to instigate stakeholder capitalism -"

	schwab? that wouldn't be a piece of non human jew shit would it? Oh and looks like fascism is being rebranded(yet again) to 'stakeholder capitalism' - newspeak keeps growing.