4 volunteers develop FACIAL PARALYSIS after Pfizer Covid-19 jab -- COVID-19 Vaccine Is Safe Because It’s Called a Vaccine - If it says "Vaccination" on the label, inject it immediately - right to choose substances / objects inserted into your body

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Dec 9 03:48:15 PST 2020

   4 volunteers develop FACIAL PARALYSIS after taking Pfizer Covid-19
   jab, prompting FDA to recommend ‘surveillance for cases’
   https://www.rt.com/usa/509081-pfizer-vaccine-fda-bells-palsy-covid/

      Four trial participants who received the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine
      experienced facial paralysis, according to the Food and Drug
      Administration. The FDA said the issue should be monitored as the
      jab becomes more widely available.

      …According to the documents, Bell’s palsy, a form of temporary
      facial paralysis, was reported by four participants during phase 3
      trials. The individuals had been administered the jab, and no
      members of the placebo group experienced similar adverse effects.

      …However, the FDA claimed that the frequency of the health issue
      is “consistent with the expected background rate in the general
      population,” and added that there was no clear evidence linking
      the coronavirus vaccine to the unpleasant medical condition.
      Still, the federal regulator recommended “surveillance for cases
      of Bell’s palsy with deployment of the vaccine into larger
      populations.”

      The FDA noted the “numerical imbalance” of Bell’s palsy cases
      among the vaccine and placebo groups, but said there were no other
      “non-serious adverse events” that showed a similar pattern.

      According to the documents, side effects are common but appear to
      be minor. Out of the trial participants, 84 percent experienced
      some kind of reaction. After receiving the jab, 63 percent of
      trial subjects reported fatigue and 55 percent said they suffered
      from headaches. Chills were reported by 32 percent of
      participants, 24 percent complained of joint pain and 14 percent
      developed a fever.

[and DIRECTLY after that list, this nugget:]

      Overall, the jab appears to have received good marks from the FDA.
      In its report, the regulator said that the two-dose vaccine is
      about 50 percent effective even after just the first injection.
      The vaccine is believed to be 95 percent effective after the
      second dose, administered three weeks later. The FDA also found
      that the jab reduced the risk of severe Covid-19 symptoms after
      the first dose.

[except for the Bell's palsy and all those other side effects, and your
 normal immune system being effective for your survival in 99.7% of
 cases.
 And note, from the WHO themselves:
   https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public/myth-busters
   Most people who get COVID-19 have mild or moderate symptoms and can
   recover thanks to supportive care. If you have a cough, fever and
   difficulty breathing seek medical care early - call your health
   facility by telephone first. If you have fever and live in an area
   with malaria or dengue seek medical care immediately.
]