RFC: eventually resolving things

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 23:56:48 PST 2020

What do you think of the following?

Basically, we can resolve all this, but we should make peace between
the common people of different nations first.  We can resolve
everything because there are things that are more powerful than any
hyperintelligent AI.  These things will be shared with common people,
not just powerholders.

Pretty much everyone has been living in an environment where
propaganda against others is common.  If we share these things without
making peace, we will act in ways that severely harm each other.
Thus, we need people who aren't going to provide for harming others.