Downfall of Red Dan

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Dec 8 15:13:55 PST 2020

New legislation allowing the federal government to veto foreign deals at state level is set to become the latest triggering sanction amid the deteriorating relationship between Australia and China.

Victorian Premier, Daniel Andrews defends controversial Belt and Road deal with Red-Fascist China

Quisling traitor to democracy, Daniel Andrews is continuing to defend his government’s Belt and Road deal with Marxist China.

 "...challenged the Victorian Premier to speak to federal Labor’s foreign affairs spokeswoman Penny Wong who said on Sunday: “We have said we would not sign up to the BRI. We have made clear our position on that. Our position is different from that of the Victorian Labor government.”

Mr O’Brien asked Mr Andrews what information he had that Senator Wong didn’t ..."

Calls for federal labor intervention.