Good-bye ESNI, hello ECH!

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Dec 8 14:23:35 PST 2020

Chimes with the news from yesterday about mobile crypto. The general trend is snowballing towards Comey's nightmare and our ' Founders " dream.  Anyone not planning on a global shift to ubiquitous anarchism now is simply not paying attention.
Looking back its seems the worlds biggest " GovCorp " squandered its last chance to establish the Orwellian nightmare back in 2002. They went covert instead of overt. This was a fatal loss of nerve since most all events since then have built up people-power on the net and degraded the power of ' the last empire '.
Goodbye American century - Hello global anarchism. The basis of my repeated demands since 2009 that the USA surrender to the net by releasing all drug-war prisoners and bringing back PAM-FutureMap to handle other details of the transition.

SURRENDER DOROTHY! ( Denning ) Welcome to the revolution.