Hiding transistor type.

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Dec 8 09:47:03 PST 2020

Since next-level assassinphones will be brain-implants they will need all the protection they can get. Not just ' security through obscurity ' and some idiotic non-quantum ' arms race ' through stale chip technology but 'offence as best defense' and a wholehearted adoption of quantum-computing and assassination politics.
As we move on up and out into deep space the enemy ' hackers' will be hostile xenomorphs.  We can't let just one of those cop-like-bastards in here. COVID 19 is a huge wake-up call. Quarantine is a vital tool and total destruction of any Marxist-Borg-like threats is vital. We have a right to destroy those who would destroy us.