Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 and his strangelove for pentagon jewboys

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Dec 8 03:04:52 PST 2020

The Landsers are elsewhere - you are still all being labeled eunuchs, moron.

Pussy eunuchs like you should not complain at all since you sound like a whiny little bitch.

Being a moron I guess you missed the anti-vaxxer hordes for execution.

How sweet to be an idiot. Anti-semites and anti-vaxxers and severe morons.

Like you.  Shooting. Hanging. Not just the guillotine. Gassing works. Amirite?

" Jew lover "

Now you're talking.

" Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 and his strangelove for pentagon jewboys   "

What's any self-respecting Nazi to do?

Zigger the N.gger dribbled...

"...These are the Landsers - not the eunuchs.

Oh wow, here a moment ago we were all being labelled "eu-nuchs", now some of us are starting to be labelled Landsers, aka <b>Chad-nuchs!</>

I guess oi should not complain about upgrades :)

And also at least we're now clarifying this category of guillotinees: only Chad-anti-semites need worry.
This is strangely comforting.

I'm actually glad you're a Jew-lover. .."