Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 and his strangelove for pentagon jewboys

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Tue Dec 8 00:16:13 PST 2020

On Tue, Dec 08, 2020 at 08:02:30AM +0000, professor rat wrote:
> I'm enjoying this thread immensely - however - in the interests of shedding more light than heatĀ
> I suggest we get a ruling from the Daily Stormer &/or David Duke.
> Just how acceptable isĀ Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0's strange love for pentagon jewboy, Jakob?

Well, your counter-counter op, WWII anarchist orgy, love for Marxist concentration murder camps and Bolshevik cleansing makes you, to use your term, the pentagon jewboy.

And your carpet munching fixation leads to all those calls for mercy bottles to be sent to you (bottles of vaseline).

Bricks and glass houses ...