For Nazi Morons anarchism is the same as Leftist Party politics and Bolshevism

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Dec 7 23:18:18 PST 2020

On Tue, 8 Dec 2020 07:07:34 +0000 (UTC)
professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> How can I be the ultimate anglo-US-jew facho propaganda bot when I'm not a queer Jew that ever worked for pentagon's TOR?

	you aren't a 'queer' jew? Your hysterical jew nazism is exactly what can be expected from a jew. And your obsession with gays is what can be expected from a faggot. Chances of you literally being a jew faggot are high. Last but not least, your obsession with jakobo appelbaum is rather telling...

	I commented on your sick vomit  "anarchists ... helped win WW2." - and you just robotically parroted the same appelbaum nonsense. So yeah, a bot.