Haim Eshed: Aliens Exist, Signed Deal With US -- Area51: S4 UFO AATIP Nimitz Fravor Lazar TTSA Physics Alien Tech

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Dec 7 22:44:50 PST 2020

Space force was portent of more to come in the Disclosure Project.

Deal should have been signed with the talls, not the grays.  Unfortunate.

Let's aim for a better future.

[Many links in original:]

   ‘Humanity is Not Ready Yet’: Ex-Israeli Space Security Head Claims
   Aliens Exist, Signed Deal With US
   https://sputniknews.com/society/202012071081388812-humanity-is-not-ready-yet-ex-israeli-space-security-head-claims-aliens-exist-signed-deal-with-us/

   Haim Eshed served as the head of Israeli’s space security program for
   nearly 30 years and has been given the Israel Security Award on three
   separate occasions by an Israeli president. The now-87-year-old
   professor retired from Israel’s Ministry of Defense in 2011.

   Eshed, who retired with a lieutenant colonel military rank, recently
   claimed in an interview with the Yedioth Ahronoth outlet that not
   only do extraterrestrials exist, but they also signed an agreement
   with the US government “to do experiments.”

   In a translation provided by the Jewish Press, the former space
   security head explained that the alleged aliens “are researching and
   trying to understand the whole fabric of the universe, and they want
   [humans] as helpers.”

   “They have been waiting for humanity to evolve and reach a stage
   where we will generally understand what space and spaceships are,”
   Eshed said, before adding that the cooperation has even reportedly
   expanded to the red planet, where no human has officially stepped
   foot.

   “There’s an underground base in the depths of Mars, where their
   representatives are, and also our American astronauts.”

   Asked why this information hasn’t been revealed before, Eshed stated
   that officials opted to not release it because the alleged “UFOs have
   asked not to publish that they are here.” He added that “humanity is
   not ready yet.”

   However, he did indicate that US President Donald Trump “was on the
   verge of revealing [their existence] but the aliens in the Galactic
   Federation [said] ‘Wait, let people calm down first.'”

   “They don’t want to start mass hysteria,” he continued.  “They want
   to first make us sane and understanding.”

   Acknowledging that his remarks do come across as far-fetched, Eshed
   further said that he would have been “hospitalized” had he “come up
   with what [he's] saying today five years ago.” The former Israeli
   government official noted that he decided to voice the allegations
   now simply because the academic landscape has changed.

   “Today they’re already talking differently. I have nothing to lose.
   I’ve received my degrees and awards, I am respected in universities
   abroad, where the trend is also changing,” he said.

   Incidentally, Eshed’s commentary also comes alongside the release of
   a new book in which he discusses the cosmos.

   Earlier this year, the US Department of Defense announced that it had
   established a task force to specifically investigate unidentified
   aerial phenomena so as to have a better understanding of them and to
   gain insight into such occurrences. The task force’s establishment
   came a few months after the US Navy made public three videos in which
   unidentified flying objects were caught by cameras aboard US military
   aircraft.

   Recently, former US President Barack Obama was asked about UFOs
   during an interview with comedian and late-night television host
   Stephen Colbert. Although Obama never spilled the beans on whether or
   not aliens were in fact real, he did indicate that he “certainly
   asked about it.