Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 and his strangelove for pentagon jewboys

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Dec 7 22:40:19 PST 2020

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 and his strangelove for pentagon jewboys

ED SNOWDEN was just credibly linked to Punk-BatSoup-Stasi's pentagon-jew boyfriend.

Am I going to fast for the Nazi MORONS in the audience?

But forget about that flagwrapped pentagon fuckwit for a moment and concentrate on the real story here.
I put it in the header for the real NAZI MORONS.
It begs the question really, what self-respecting NAZI MORON is going to tolerate such a
Pentagon-Jew-Loving-FAG as Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 posing as a NAZI MORON?

Does the night of the long knives ring any bells?

Shiesse for brains.