Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 and his strangelove for pentagon jewboys

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Dec 7 22:03:16 PST 2020

On Tue, Dec 08, 2020 at 05:56:57AM +0000, professor rat wrote:
> The WL ' cypherpunk ' Moron's are amazed we're going to shoot them.  But how else are we to deal with US pentagon-TOR flag-cuddling dipshits like Edward Snowball?
> Harsh language doesn't work.

Here's another moronicity: your statement above implies you want Snowden to do something that he's currently not doing, or possibly to stop doing something that he's currently doing.

But you persistently fail to state clearly exactly what it is that you want him (in this case Snowden) to do or not to do.

Quite pathetic really...