The AntiVaxxer Moron's are amazed we're going to shoot them

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Dec 7 20:31:00 PST 2020

On Tue, Dec 08, 2020 at 04:14:46AM +0000, professor rat wrote:
> The AntiVaxxer Moron's are amazed we're going to shoot them.

Is that before or after you round them up into concentration camps?

> They squeal, " But we were always with you on the ultimate objectives of  PRIVACY, SOVEREIGNTY and FREEDOM!"
> And I say straight back to them that an advancing army is in need of twice as much discipline as a retreating army since there are so many examples of false-retreats leading to disaster.
> So our tribunals must shoot all stragglers and deserters or they are not courts at all but fuck knows what.

After you've shot all the anti-vaxxers, all the free speechers, all the Wikileaks-supporting "pro publishing of state secrets" -ers, all the capitalists, all the Marxists, Trots, Commies, Fascists, Hippies, Druggies now dependent on social "welfare", politicians, teachers for corrupting our youth, police, military, and all their supporters...

...and any and everyone else who disagrees with you...

...how many do you think will be left over to begin rebuilding your Matty-utopia ??