Criminal relations with Jake Appelbaum alleged

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Dec 7 20:19:08 PST 2020

On Tue, Dec 08, 2020 at 04:02:50AM +0000, professor rat wrote:
> Criminal relations with Jake Appelbaum alleged

Oh my, what big relations you have there Ratshit...

Relation allegation intonations inferior professed ratnegations can't live orations in tone nations mo oblations be yo gyrations demonic indignations exhortations fo yo liberation exorcism demon denunciation

> Yeah Moron, " Batshit " with " B" as in " Bullshit ". " BS "

I was SO sure that was an "R" as in "Ratshit" - although to be perfectly honest it did seem a little odd that you were denigrating yourself so much :D

> And as anyone here can see I'M! TWICE the Nazi-Fag-Moron-Eunuch-Dipshit-Fucktard- Nutcase than you'll ever be.

Well, you've certainly been trying hard.  Your demon sounds pleased.  Inner Demon.  ID.

> Give it up foggot. You've got professional-winner written all over your happy face.

Ohhhh .. <blush>