NASTY MORON's like Professor, Ratshit and CarpetMuncher, just don't understand what my knees go through. I will pay 200$ for vaserine

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Dec 7 14:18:57 PST 2020

On Mon, Dec 07, 2020 at 03:13:21PM -0600, Shawn K. Quinn wrote:
> On 12/7/20 07:06, this list was blessed with the depositing of this rubbish:
> > "... There are people with power, who act once they notice you.  We call
> > them GovCorp ..."
> >
> > " We" meaning Batshit, Gramps and the Darkness, right?
> >
> > You actually follow these Nazi-Fag-Moron-Eunuch conspiracy-mongers!
> >
> > Jesus Fucking Christ. Lie down with dogs - get up with fleas,  KARL!
> >
> > NAZI MORON's like Gramps, Batshit and Zendy all need killing. I will pay 200$ each.
>
> I never thought I would say this, but this time, we don't need a
> moderator on this list... we need an exterminator.

Oh don't worry about Rat - he's just terminally grumpy 'cause his knees are so chaffed - bloody and raw it seems.

I keep recommending vaseline but it appears he is horribly fixated on munching carpet.  Likely an addiction.

Sorta feel sorry for the (presumed) guy since such fixations usually end at about 3 years of age...