[OT] Re: [OT] [mess] Blockchaining Cypherpunks (was Re: <robotic attempts to forcefully influence things>)

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 08:44:03 PST 2020

I would rather work on livestream archival, which is easy to extend to
a mailing list by simply piping the mbox file in and out.

I have existing projects including
https://github.com/xloem/openrealrecord .  Back when I had a little
money, I hired somebody to help with openrealrecord and paid them over
$1000; they completed the work except for one final small part, and
never took the money despite me releasing it.  It is still sitting on
bountysource, years later.  Nowadays there are c++ and rust ports of
the dat project, which was the backend of open real record.