NAZI MORON's like Gramps, Batshit and Zendy all need killing. I will pay 200$ each.

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 06:29:39 PST 2020

Not so sure of this post.

On Mon, Dec 7, 2020 at 9:03 AM professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> "...Nah, people everywhere talk about the man, a different phrase in every
> community..."
>
> That's how US-based conservative morons talk when they want to lie about people everywhere.
It is not just the conservatives, the morons, or certain times.
Everyone is lying all the time!

> You're accused of being an accomplice to these three Nazi-Morons here.

I am guilty of far more than that.  I tried to give away all my
possessions to anyone who wanted them.

> You have a right to remain silent.

What got you back into this list, this month?  I suddenly got into the
list in May.  It was like something came over me.

> Forever, since...

Ashes everywhere.

> NAZI MORON's like Gramps, Batshit and Zendy all need killing. I will pay 200$ each.

I am going to blockchain your expression so it lasts forever!  You
said it a lot; I think that means there are emotions around it.  I've
heard emotions have a lot of deep meaning that only very smart people
can discern.