NAZI MORON's like Gramps, Batshit and Zendy all need killing. I will pay 200$ each.

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 05:15:58 PST 2020

Hi my mind is focusing on you but it is actually trying to focus
elsewhere.  I have a strong focus habit from some emergencies I've
been in.

On Mon, Dec 7, 2020 at 8:06 AM professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> "... There are people with power, who act once they notice you.  We call
> them GovCorp ..."
>
> " We" meaning Batshit, Gramps and the

Nah, people everywhere talk about the man, a different phrase in every
community.

> Darkness, right?

It is darker when the lights are off.  Eventually, your eyes adjust,
and you see the small lights emitted by other things in the room.

With only a little practice, you remember where things are, and see
the lights to help, and can move around as if you could see.  Quite
soon you see that these small leds illuminate all the things near
them, and often you use them as lights to read.

When the power is out, it is darker.  But you can see better, because
the light is more evenly distributed, once your eyes adjust.
Outdoors, it is even brighter.  But most of the light is in the sky,
not on the ground, so you begin learning to feel what is there,
instead of look.  Eventually you learn to feel so rapidly, that it is
like having the lights on.

In a closed room, it is much darker, and deep in a cavern, it is even
darker.  Don't go in a cavern without a helmet and a light.

In the peace of darkness, finally we can forget about what is
immediately in front of us.  Finally we can take time to see if places
are safe, before going to them.  Finally our mind can move blood from
our visual cortex, and put it all the other places that need it, and
finally those eye muscles that make everyone nearsighted, can relax.

In the darkness, everybody is visible, because everybody has to sense
keenly to do anything.  People make small noises, and it is obvious.
People get anxious, and it is obvious.

Somebody turns on a light, and reality ends, turning into a strange
rollercoaster ride through their particular experience, everybody else
ignored.

I always looked for laptops that let me turn the brightness down lower
than others, so I could use them in the dark better.  I finally found
the OLPC XO, which lets you turn the backlight off completely.  I
would use it by the fire, writing a hobby artificial intelligence at
night, in 2006 or so.