USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 04:59:19 PST 2020

On 12/7/20, Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:
> It's not over yet.
>
> Between now and January 20, anything can happen to overturn.
>
> The below is all the more intriguing since as we see at the end of this talk
> extract, we see that it was given on Sunday 18 October 2020, BEFORE the
> November 3 USA election of Trump!
>
> If you're an atheist, forward this anyway, because karma...
>

> On Mon, Dec 07, 2020 at 04:17:32PM +1100, Leo wrote:
>> things are getting more positive, at the same time they are cheating more
>> than
>> ever, destroying the evidence.
>>
>> Just watched this now.....................
>> https://youtu.be/wxZuI_-nm38
> # It's Not Over Yet!  ~30MiB

There have been lots of premonitions, advices and relations
from around the world, and from around its religions.
Anyone collating those could easily make an interesting survey,
beyond the fare of what rides along campaigns themselves...

https://mobile.twitter.com/jonvoight/status/1331437400422158343
https://mobile.twitter.com/jonvoight/status/1326323889417322497
https://mobile.twitter.com/jonvoight/status/1317193854395711488
... and many more segments from earlier in that twitter series.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1210558076815912960
"Academy Award winning actor (and great guy!) @jonvoight is fantastic
in the role of Mickey Donovan in the big television hit, Ray Donovan.
>From Midnight Cowboy to Deliverance to The Champ (one of the best ever
boxing movies), & many others, Jon delivers BIG. Also, LOVES THE USA!
-- Trump"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeMp9yYMiR0 The Window
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlKUJZLwae0 The Funeral
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ShnqmiKLE8 Stand defend against
violent radical atheist mobs

Each country today having whatever is their own history...

http://vftonline.org/TestOath/22leaders.htm
https://wallbuilders.com/john-jay-biblical-view-war/
https://www.jameswatkins.com/articles-2/heavy/foundingfathers/
"Providence has given to our people the choice of their rulers, and it
is the duty, as well as the privilege and interest, of our Christian
nation to select and prefer Christians for their rulers. -- John Jay,
First Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court"