NAZI MORON's like Gramps, Batshit and Zendy all need killing. I will pay 200$ each.

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 04:41:16 PST 2020

I'm starting to realise that I don't want to post to this list right now.

On Mon, Dec 7, 2020 at 7:34 AM professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> NAZI MORON's like Gramps, Batshit and Zendy all need killing. I will pay 200$ each.
>
> Since Karl seems to want to put words in my mouth, for the record, I seek to minimize violence through assassination politics and globalized anarchism.
> I don't see anything big standing in the way. No huge " Gov Corp "

There are people with power, who act once they notice you.  We call
them GovCorp, but it's a bunch of different forces.  Once you change
someone's scenario without relating with them first, they try to make
something change to put the scenario back.  They might have a million
dollars or friends to do so with, and they might not know who you are.