NAZI MORON's like Gramps, Batshit and Zendy all need killing. I will pay 200$ each.

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 03:40:58 PST 2020

On Mon, Dec 7, 2020 at 6:39 AM Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> All actions, are building a well for something, professor.
>
> On Mon, Dec 7, 2020 at 6:37 AM professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> >
> > Well well.
> >
> > Building a well is a good idea. Let us know the second you finish so we can dispose of the 3 dead bodies down it.

What PR is saying here, is that once I archive all these mails on a
blockchain, the international spy community won't be able to delete
them, to save the reputations of the disruptors they forced to spam
here for months.

Revealing that that happened would also save their reputations, I
think; any thoughts?