You would have to be a stone not to laugh

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Dec 7 03:16:54 PST 2020

On Mon, Dec 07, 2020 at 10:57:25AM +0000, professor rat wrote:
> Bob Bryant, 58, pastor at the Water of Life Community Church in San Bernardino County, California died from COVID-19, five weeks after his megachurch REOPENED in DEFIANCE of the state’s ban on indoor religious services.

   https://abc7.com/society/ie-megachurch-pastor-dies-days-after-testing-positive-for-covid/8458003/
      …"He was only in the hospital for a matter of hours and they put him on a respirator. And then a few hours after that, he had a heart attack," Carroll said.

I didn't know Covid-19 caused heart attacks.

They should say lockdowns prevent heart attacks then shouldn't they?

Or is California really a heart attack lock down?