My new patent on Gallium Nitride (GaN) blue LEDs. $6 billion market for white LEDs.

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 00:49:26 PST 2020

> The big companies are Nichia, Osram, Samsung Electronics, and Everlight

Maybe non discretes, arrays... tvs and monitors too.

> Zinc is currently centrifuged

Perhaps they won't prohibit various industrial
separation methods if input isn't uranium :)

> I think the market for this is about 2 tons per year.

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?search=isotope+separation
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silicon_dioxide
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Single-mode_optical_fiber

How amenable to known separation methods are all
the elements you want to separate for uses?

How cost effective separation... doping some junctions
might not need much per year... but glass for fiber optic
cables could be a lot of glass.