gun nutcases

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Dec 6 18:24:26 PST 2020

On Sun, 6 Dec 2020 21:13:55 -0500
Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> Of course, the idea of 3D printers isn't to purchase from
> corporations.  You can get plans to make your own,

	to make your own 3d printer you need to first make your own computer(s). In other words, if you don't want to buy your 3d printer from govcorp you need your own IC manufacturing plant.

	Once you have the printer you need plastics as feedstock. That in turn requires a chemical plant.

	I think it's pretty important to underscore how 'industrial civilization' works so that the bullshit that professor turd constantly spams is revealed as pretty stupid propaganda.

> and recycle  materials.

	except, recycled materials have to be manufactured before they can be recycled.