My new patent on Gallium Nitride (GaN) blue LEDs. $6 billion market for white LEDs.

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Dec 6 17:28:26 PST 2020

G'day mite

Congrats on your latest genius discovery.
If one of them hits the jackpot I trust you will make arrangements in your will ( commiserations over your known health issues )
in order to safeguard possibly your greatest invention - AP.

I would hate to see the JB Project disappear like the CJ files did.
You know I will go on fighting to my last breath for the Jim Bell dream, but my financial, technical and ergonomic resources are not optimal for much past 2027.
I would even have to borrow to pay your airfare were you ever to visit us down here, despite hodling over 18k worth of Btc.

Not opportuning, blegging, anything like that.

Just so you know who your real friends are.
Yrs in global anarchism
pr