Ukraine ecstatic about new flight capacity: purchases 12 Turkish drones -- diagnosed with Covid, leap from hospital window to death to avoid the consequences (x4)

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Dec 6 15:44:23 PST 2020

We shouldn't laugh too much, but Ukraine made her own bed, that's fer surely!

Ukraine is the bygone home of the legendary Antonov airplanes - including the world's largest and still operating cargo aircaft, the An-225 with a takeoff weight of 640 tonnes and lifts over 250 tonnes total payload! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonov_An-225_Mriya

So Ukraine boasting of purchasing a few drones from Turkey, creating a JV to build them "in house" no less, and possibly even "export" them, shows how far Ukraine has fallen from grace and from her hey days of glory.

For comparison, the "Bayraktar TB2 combat drone" even has a payload capacity of ... 150 kg!!  Oh Wow!  Surely Ukraine will rule the skies with these beasts <sarcasm alert/>

>From the sad but true stories dept.:

    Ukraine to Buy up to 12 Turkish Drones, Produce Another 48 on Licence
    https://www.anti-empire.com/ukraine-to-buy-up-to-12-turkish-drones-produce-another-48-on-licence/