Germany: Heverbeck to get another year in jail -- [MINISTRY] [FREE SPEECH] [QUESTIONING (((THE NARRATIVE)))] grandma Haverbeck caught, 2 yrs jail

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Dec 6 14:52:30 PST 2020

On Sun, 6 Dec 2020 22:37:26 +1100
Zenaan Harkness <zen at freedbms.net> wrote:

> Germany ambushes Haverbeck, now 92 years old, with a "charge" from 2018
> as soon as she'd finished her previous jail stint.

	what else would you expect from the german nazis, who are now the lapdogs of the anglo-US-jew nazis?

On Sun, 6 Dec 2020 11:00:19 -0500
Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> Here in the USA, "nazi" is treated as synonymous with summoning the
> devil, like mean words for african americans.  This makes sense,
> because we're aware of entire races of people having their lives
> forcefully taken from them, associated with the words.

	>"nazi" is treated as synonymous with summoning the devil

	that is because every new generation of US fascists (US nazis) is brainwashed with WWII war propaganda and led to believe that the german nazis were very evil, so as to avoid admiting that the anglo-US-jew nazis are a lot worse than the german nazis.