Brazilian Cypherpunk Movement Launches Website

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 05:31:21 PST 2020

On Sun, Dec 6, 2020, 07:55 Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Dec 6, 2020 at 5:52 AM Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Eating all Juan's chocolates.  Each one of them.
> > >
> > > (I will buy more choco later, 'mal cojido'!  Love you, 'baka'.)

Juan is a very interesting maker and cooks really well.  I am always buying
different chocolates for him because he likes the taste and is more
creative than me.  I don't like bitter choco with salt and caramel, for
example.  He doesn't fear to taste new flavors like chocolate with tabasco
and honey, hahaha!!!  ;D

I keep them with me, waiting for a visit, but when my mood is terrible or
he is annoying me on the list, I tell him I will eat all his chocolates,
hahaha!!!  ;D

The older members know 'mal cojido' is Spanish and 'baka' or 'bakka' is
Japanese.  They are bad words.  I use Portuguese, Spanish, and Japanese to
annoy my friend.  He hates me, but is loyal as a friend and as a enemy.  I
do love him.  He is curious, learns fast, and have good jokes.  :)

(But his head is the hardest thing in the world...  I don't know about his
dick, but he can easily use his hard head to kill bulls or break coconuts!
:P)