Leaks: CNN Outed as the Most Untrusted Name In News by Project Veritas Army

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 04:40:17 PST 2020

https://mobile.twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1334610862938722307
"NEW 9AM CALL: @CNN President Zucker Protected Biden By Dismissing &
Refusing To Pursue Pedophilia Allegations Against Hunter "With regard
to child pornography[allegations]... I do not believe that we should
be covering those allegations even if they're out there...” 1:30 PM -
3 Dec 2020"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PnrZqBoOSU Leaked CNN tapes anti-trump bias

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmpTV6ZE_d8 OKeefe's Excellent Speech
“When you have ceased to be afraid of threats
and are not chasing after rewards, you become
the most dangerous man in the world”

"CNN is not a news organization but a propaganda arm of the DNC.--
mirandadevine"
Any survey shows same applies to all mainstream News Media.

New tapes every night through Advent...
https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/CNNRaw
https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/CNNTapes

https://projectveritas.com/
https://mobile.twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII
https://mobile.twitter.com/Project_Veritas

The story of the laptop drives appears real, emails from them
already DKIM authenticated by none other than "Erratasec
aka Robert Graham", so becomes hard to deny what's on
them, Giuliani wasn't lying.

Never underestimate the Depths of the Deep State.

Be Brave, Do Something.