Backstabber on coderman

Karl gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 03:36:59 PST 2020

On Sun, Dec 6, 2020 at 6:26 AM Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Dec 5, 2020 at 11:53 PM Cecilia Tanaka <cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > On Sat, Dec 5, 2020, 09:05 Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>

> >> Do you practice magic or any rituals?
> >

> > Are all politicians dead around the world?  No?  So, you have your answer, darling.
>
> It sounds like you will be safe when you need to be.

I think I misunderstood.  To clarify here, we were both talking about
rituals.  Rituals don't have to be black magic.  They can be a
religious thing, an academic thing, a professional thing, a family
thing.  Things that mesh your behaviors, feelings, thoughts, and
interrelationships, can help the mind, body, and surroundings be more
clear about what they are doing and how doing that is a good thing.