GA Gov Kemp, have courage, do the right thing! We the people are with you in spirit! -- YOUR LOCAL MILITIA: constitutional basis of Local Militia jurisdiction - USA Coup yet to be averted

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Dec 6 02:59:08 PST 2020

If it makes things easier for those who must make the call e.g. to rather than send electors thus constituting the electoral college, to instead "object" due to the corruption of the vote by the DemonRats, perhaps consider having say 3 or 4 states object, thus no single state is considered the lynch pin.  "Safety in numbers".

That said, do the right thing anyway!

Be a man - as in a "whole, 'realised', human" (applies to women and men generally).

Grow up.  Face your fear.