discussing Euclid with a rooster; psychology of the mask -- Coronavirus: Thread

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Dec 6 00:16:57 PST 2020

On Sun, Dec 06, 2020 at 07:44:38AM +0000,
            CARPET-MUNCHING-RAT            wrote:
> "... I assume you've jabbed them all into your glutinous maximas? ..."
>
> On the subject of backside jabbing I naturally defer to your vastly superior knowledge, Zendy.

Run for the hills Carpet-Muncher, run for the hills...

This is another "funny" thing about fascists of any strain, including confused mostly Marxist revolutionary-Jew fascists such as Matty the Carpet Munching Rat: they drop so-called "bombshells" and yet a few milliseconds after any challenge, they run for the hills.

   - claims of Islamofascism challenged?    run for the hills

   - claims of pro-vaccines challenged?     run for the hills

Any day now you'll start pretending to be an anarchist too...