GA Gov Kemp, have courage, do the right thing! We the people are with you in spirit! -- - YOUR LOCAL MILITIA: constitutional basis of Local Militia jurisdiction - USA Coup yet to be averted.

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Dec 5 23:10:52 PST 2020

So, quite possible nefariousness is afoot, and opportunity rises:

Georgia Governor Brian Kemp is in a twitter spat with Trump, found here
https://sputniknews.com/us-elections-2020-news/202012051081371757-trump-urges-georgia-gov-to-immediately-ask-for-special-session-of-legislature-on-election-results/
:

   Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump · 13h
    I will easily & quickly win Georgia if Governor @BrianKempGA or the
    Secretary of State permit a simple signature verification.  Has not
    been done and will show large scale discrepancies.  Why are these
    two “Republicans” saying no? If we win Georgia, everything else
    falls in place!
   https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1335268230206722048

   Brian Kemp @BrianKempGA
    As I told the President this morning, I’ve publicly called for a
    signature audit three times (11/20, 11/24, 12/3) to restore
    confidence in our election process and to ensure that only legal
    votes are counted in Georgia. #gapol
   https://twitter.com/briankempga/status/1335278871630008324

   Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 5, 2020
    But you never got the signature verification!  Your people are
    refusing to do what you ask. What are they hiding?  At least
    immediately ask for a Special Session of the Legislature.
    That you can easily, and immediately, do.  #Transparency
    https://t.co/h73ZfjrDt3
   https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1335336916582084614

Georgia is a lynch pin situation - GA will determine who controls the
senate, and apparently much more yet.

So Mike Pence was turning up Friday for a campaign rally in support of
Georgian Republican candidates Sen. Kelly Loeffler and Sen. David
Perdue.

Kemp, Loeffler and Perdue were of course going to attend the rally.

Loeffler and Governor Kemp failed to attend the rally.

Why?

Kemp's daughter was dating Loeffler's staffer Harrison Deal, who died in
a firey (4 car) car crash at about 10am Friday morning.

Suspicious timing.  Impressive "message" sent to the GA Gov. and team R
if this was a murder - quite close to home you see (for Kemp).

Is it any wonder that Kemp has "cold feet" in hauling for Trump and the
people?

Found here:
   https://dailystormer.su/screw-the-senate-these-people-can-all-rot-in-hell/

BUT!  If Deal's death WAS a message (was a murder) then the DemonRats
are now skating on

   VERY THIN ICE

- you see it's all very well to send one single death message.  But send
another such death/murder message in close time-wise proximity, and the
whole world is on notice -
AND there is a GREAT foundation for Trump to invoke martial law and
send in the army to arrest, jail and hang many demon rats.

So Guv, what's it gunna be, bud?!

 a) Cowardice and failure for the Western world on YOUR head, or

 b) an awesome reality of your life in justice, truth and righteousness
    LIVED in the face of fear and intimidation?

We the people are on the side of righteousness, truth and justice, so
suggest you boldly stand forth, speak truth, live justice and seek
righteousness...

...and feel the satisfaction and happiness within your Soul as a result
:D

Listen Brian: THIS is the way to live your life, living in truth and
standing for justice!

It's a bit scary occasionally but set that aside and go through it young
man, go through.  De this for your daughter, for Harrison!

And sure as the sun rises you will feel better about yourself and the
world than you could ever have imagined...

To recap, there are 3 classes of RINOs, Republicans In Name Only:

   - RINO by choice, e.g. Mitt Romney

   - RINO by compromise

   - RINO by cowardice

GA Gov. Brian Kemp, who will you be - a RINO by cowardice or a CHAMPION
of freedom and the Republic?

Let's pray for God's will to prevail, and for the hearts of men to be
touched by courage, strength and love.