NBC News: FBI can't open indicted Giuliani associate Lev Parnas' phones professor rat

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sat Dec 5 23:11:41 PST 2020

YOUSE ask for a miracle - I give you the FBI.

Fucking Bureaucratic Imbeciles the lot of them. Bit like the Nazi-Fag-Moron Tabernacle choir we have here with the Three Eunuch Stooges. Hi girls!

I wanted this to be professional, efficient, adult, cooperative. Not a lot to ask. Alas, your Mr. Taaki did not see it that way… so he won’t be joining us for the rest of his life.

 We can go any way you want it. You can walk out of here or be carried out. But have no illusions. Anarcho-anarchist are in charge. So, decide now, each of you. And please remember: we have left nothing to Dugin.