Backstabber on coderman

Cecilia Tanaka cecilia.tanaka at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 20:53:34 PST 2020

On Sat, Dec 5, 2020, 09:05 Karl <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> Do you practice magic or any rituals?

Are all politicians dead around the world?  No?  So, you have your answer,
darling.

<SNIP>

> We've also been thinking some of that gasp of being about to catch a
> raindrop in your mouth while splashing and dancing in mud puddles in a
> storm with many loved friends.

Sorry, Woodstock is definitely not my kind of fun.  But try to talk to
Steve.  He is a real magician and a very sweet person, I swear.

I love music, flowers, and sex, but "free love", in special without baths
and showers, with tons of drugs and alcohol, will never be my "life
project".

Pardon, not hygienical and my nose is very sensitive.  Sorry, absolutely
any vocation for hippie, Karl.