Anglo-anarchists constantly fretting about democracy , money and markets

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sat Dec 5 19:22:30 PST 2020

I don't begrudge my comrades endless agonizing over second-order-issues since I'm expecting strong AI anarchists will completely erase them in the next few years.
By prioritizing abstractions over matters of life-and-death they proved their own unfitness to live.
Society is undergoing a global revolution, which must be submitted to, and which takes no more notice of the unconnected human existences it breaks down than an earthquake regards the houses it subverts. The classes and ideologies, too weak to master the new networked conditions of life, must give way.