NBC News: FBI can't open indicted Giuliani associate Lev Parnas' phones

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sat Dec 5 17:00:40 PST 2020

In Comey's bio he sez Obambi didn't have the first clue about encryption.

This is why those conspiracy-mongers about Marxist-style " GOV-CORP! " fascism are just shoveling so much bullshit.

Al Bore was the last senior USG figure to even remotely comprehend encryption. TWO DECADES AGO!

And this is why I've been demanding the USG surrender to cryptoanarchism. Its been obvious since 2009 they're a blinded cyclops.

Crypto is our bloody stake. Stop shoveling the Marxist-style Gov-Corp BULLSHIT.

Its trying to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.  Providing ' security-through-obscurity'.

FUCK. OFF. With that rancid Marxist crap.