911 Truth: Reddit Plays Info Nanny... Archive Now

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Dec 5 14:57:44 PST 2020

On Sat, Dec 05, 2020 at 10:04:54PM +0000, professor rat wrote:
> "... they own their nsa servers so they can do whatever they want. It's the free market that trumpofascists (like you and donald) defend. Same free market that the professor turd defends. Aren't you a lovely 'developed world' family?
>
> So your ' GovCorp ' is not Gramps.
>
> And your ' GovCorp ' is also the ' developed world ' and ' Western fascist state ' and " Technofascism ', but you still want to help Jacob Appelbaum get his old job back in it.
>
> What kind of Nazi-Fag-Moron wants to kiss Jew arse like this?

There's that nuance again.  Your position is becoming clearer - as long as a person has done at least ONE wrong thing in their life, you shall deem them fit for your $10 kikll list, and importantly NO mitigating factor (in case the sarcasm were not obvious before, this is the punchline) may ever be considered: once on your kill list, always on your kill list.

So when we say "nuanced" and "subtle", we mean "lacking in nuance and lacking in subtlety".

So that "subtle" statement was actually just a turn of phrase which was intended as sarcasm, but which I admit may well be difficult to properly interpret when all you have is written words, but you can take it to the bank that it was not intended literally and was in fact meant to mean the opposite of its natural or normal (say, dictionary) meaning (that is, not subtle, and lacking in nuance).

> Are you low on nutritional supplements?

That's a pretty funny line, now that I get it :)

I might steal that one - hopefully this does not get me on your $10 kill list ... again?