Compliance Testing -- SoCal Sheriffs level up: no mask or gatherings enforcement -- remember Soros - "protect your great second amendment" - Polk County sheriff - [PEACE] [VOTE]

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sat Dec 5 14:42:12 PST 2020

When sheriffs start to stand and SPEAK publicly in the face of the
'Compliance Testing' of "our" elected officials, you know that the dam
is beginning to break.

Compliance testing is something that those in authority repeatedly do as
they increase the slippery slide down the drain of fascism (of the right
or left wing variety - today the left wing).

This compliance testing is e.g. done by presidents against their
generals, against state governors and politicians against their sheriffs
and police, and against all authorities against we the people.

A compliance test is also called a shit test or an acid test.

The day that an individual, be it

 - a sheriff

 - a general

 - you

 - an eployee

 - a witness to something important

throws off the chains of political correctness and COMPLIANCE with the
expectations of those above you (those wielding any sort of power), is a
fantastic day!

WHILST using your mind and other gifts of capacity which are with you,
throw off a shackle of compliance.

Maintain dignity, but get rid of the debilitating fear which rules you,
and ACT in support of that which you know to be right, just, and
appropriate in the face of the wrong, in the face of the compliance
test, in the face of political correctness and in the face of the
expectations of the entire dang world!

Live your truth!

   California Sheriff Slams Gov. Newsom's 'Dictatorial' Lockdowns, Won't
   Be 'Blackmailed, Bullied Or Used As Muscle' To Enforce
   https://www.zerohedge.com/political/california-sheriff-slams-gov-newsoms-dictatorial-lockdowns-wont-be-blackmailed-bullied-or

      The sheriff of California's fourth-largest county has slammed Gov.
      Gavin Newsom over the most recent COVID-19 lockdown orders, and
      says that his department won't be "blackmailed, bullied or used as
      muscle" against residents during the pandemic, after they were
      told "there was a potential he would be withholding federal and
      state funding from counties who did not enforce the orders."

      In a Friday evening video posted to social media (which currently
      has 4,700 'thumbs up' vs. 141 'thumbs down'), Riverside County
      Sheriff Chad Bianco called out Newsom's "dictatorial attitude
      toward California residents while dining in luxury, traveling,
      keeping his business open and sending his kids to in-person
      private schools," which he called "extremely hypocritical."

      "Ironically, it wasn't that long ago our same governor loudly and
      publicly argued how wrong it was for the President of the United
      States to withhold federal funding from states not complying with
      federal laws."

      "These closures and stay-at-home orders are flat-out ridiculous.
      The metrics used for closure are unbelievably faulty and are not
      representative of true numbers and are disastrous for Riverside
      County," Bianco says, adding that Newsom is "expecting us to
      arrest anyone violating these orders, cite them and take their
      money, close their businesses, make them stay in their homes, and
      take away their civil liberties or he will punish all of us."

      Bianco's advice? Use common sense and "act responsibly" to avoid
      contracting the virus.

      Watch:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvvRme0h2oY

         "We have all recently learned of the new regional approach to
         combating COVID-19 and the pending closure and stay-at-home
         orders from our governor. We were also told that a there was a
         potential he would be withholding federal and state funding
         from counties who did not enforce the orders. Ironically, it
         wasn't that long ago our same governor loudly and publicly
         argued how wrong it was for the President of the United States
         to withhold federal funding from states not complying with
         federal laws."

         The dictatorial attitude toward California residents while
         dining in luxury, traveling, keeping his business open and
         sending his kids to in-person private schools is very telling
         about his attitude toward California residents, his feelings
         about the virus, and it is extremely hypocritical.

         These closures and stay-at-home orders are flat-out ridiculous.
         The metrics used for closure are unbelievably faulty and are
         not representative of true numbers and are disastrous for
         Riverside County.

         When the medical field is so split about this virus, it might
         be time to employ a little common sense. Keeping money and
         support from our hospitals who are struggling with normal
         seasonal increases in patients, coupled with COVID-19 patients
         is irresponsible.

         It appears part of the new goal is to shift attention away from
         his and others personal behavior with a "do as I say, not as I
         do" attitude by turning public opinion against California
         sheriffs. He is expecting us to arrest anyone violating these
         orders, cite them and take their money, close their businesses,
         make them stay in their homes, and take away their civil
         liberties or he will punish all of us. I believe that all jobs
         are essential to someone. Leaders do not threaten, attempt to
         intimidate, or cause fear; bullies do.

         As has been our position from the beginning of this pandemic,
         the Sheriff's department is asking and expecting Riverside
         County residents to act responsibly and do what they can to
         protect themselves and their family from contracting the virus.
         Wear your mask and practice social distancing.

         While the Governor's office and the state has threatened action
         against violators, the Riverside County Sheriff's Department
         will not be blackmailed, bullied, or used as muscle against
         Riverside County residents in the enforcement of the Governor's
         orders.

         I wish you all a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a
         safe and happy New Year."